Tag Archives: Problems

Upfront notification of possible problems

I upgraded the wordpress backend today, and all went smoothly. That is until I tried updating my SVN project. I found that my credentials didn’t validate against the mysql database like they should have, so I did some digging. I found that the new version switched from md5 hashing to phppass, hence the problem.

I found a plugin that switched this back, since I didn’t find any documentation that would allow AuthMySQL to take in phppass hashing. So if you experience any troble with logging into the SVN repo, log into the main site (not the forums), and it should reset you pass back to md5, making everything alright again.